PentaRisk Owner Safety Dashboard
Owners are responsible for the safety of their employees and the reputation of their company. Studies have shown that the more an owner is involved in safety and accident investigations, the better their safety (incident) record becomes.
At PentaRisk, we developed the Owner Safety Dashboard to provide owners with a simple solution for tracking the safety efforts of their organization.
Our dashboard provides an owner with the following key statistics –
- 5 years of Experience Modification rate history, and benchmarks against peers.
- Incident rates benchmarked against peers, as well as the construction industry as a whole, using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Historical and ongoing loss information, which can be uploaded into OSHA Forms 300 and 301 at no cost.
- A driver scorecard, which compares the motor vehicle records of your drivers to the PentaRisk benchmark.
- A safety self-evaluation, which can be used as a starting point to kick start further safety efforts, and designate safety tasks, within the organization.
We work in partnership with our clients to provide the safety expertise and training required to exceed industry standards, and to benefit from lower incident rates and EMR’s. The Owner Safety Dashboard is the latest tool for staying on top of your safety efforts.